Tague Team Lab
Ecohydrology Research Lab based at the University of California Santa Barbara’s Bren School of Environmental Science and Management.
- New approach to vegetation-change water-balanceThis new publication highlights the importance of evaluating the combined effects of biomass-reduction on transpiration of the remaining vegetation along with streamflow, as the hydrologic responses of both are intricatelyContinue reading “New approach to vegetation-change water-balance”
- Research gains attentionRecent publication “How climate change and fire exclusion drive wildfire regimes at actionable scales” in Environmental Research Letters has gained attention and press coverage. Naomi Tague was interviewed by KCLU-NPRContinue reading “Research gains attention”
- New Publication: climate vs. fuel-limitations in watershed fire regimesIn this new publication “How climate change and fire exclusion drive wildfire regimes at actionable scales” , the authors modeled the drivers that dominate fire regimes at management-relevant scales, findingContinue reading “New Publication: climate vs. fuel-limitations in watershed fire regimes”
- New publication: interactions between biophysical & climatic parameters and fuel treatmentsThis new publication from Burke et al. uses RHESSys to model effects across a range of variables.
- New publication on urban energy balanceThe authors examine urban energy flux variability across landcover and climate gradients of urbanized Los Angeles County.
- Visualization and Ecohydrologic Models: Opening the BoxNaomi Tague and James Frew outline a framework for increasing the usefulness of ecohydrologic models through better visualization.
Recent Events and Presentations
- SNARL Spring Seminar SeriesNaomi Tague will be one of the speakers in the Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory Spring Seminar Series. The virtual series is free, registration opens April 20th, and the firstContinue reading “SNARL Spring Seminar Series”
- Tenure for KennedyCongratulations to our collaborator and friend Dr. Maureen Kennedy on her newly granted tenure!
- Tague Presents at Drylands, Deserts, and Desertification ConferenceLast week, Naomi Tague presented “Understanding forests in a warming world through model-data integration” at Feeding the Drylands Conference.
- Tague goes back to her roots!Professor Naomi Tague is back where it all began – where she got her undergraduate engineering degree at the University of Waterloo – today to present “Animating green stuff inContinue reading “Tague goes back to her roots!”
- Naomi Tague gives Moore LectureEarlier this month, Naomi Tague presented “Animating green stuff in Hydrologic models: Where we are and what is next” as part of the University of Virginia’s Environmental Sciences Department MooreContinue reading “Naomi Tague gives Moore Lecture”
- AGU 2019 RepresentationAt the Dec. 9-13, 2019 AGU conference – Tague Team Lab members along with extended lab friends/collaborators/colleagues, as well as the RHESSys user community were well represented through numerous presentationsContinue reading “AGU 2019 Representation”